Korra: Wow, you’re a natural!
Korra: Wow, you’re a natural!
I don’t really want to fight you. I want to talk to you.
steal his look: mako
just steal it. rip his shirt straight off of his body and run. do the world a solid.
and that’s why you don’t go around fixing people
and that’s why you don’t give up pieces of yourself to make someone else whole
We do this more than we think. Sometimes we reject those who have helped us the most. Other times, we help those who allow their egos to hide their humilities.
someONE FUCKING MAKE THAT TEDDY BEAR HAPPY BEFORE I CHOKE BECAUSE I HAVE TEARS BRIMMING MY EYES HELP ME
it may take time but there is someone waiting to hold your handMy tears
I’ve reblogged this already but I love it.
The first time I blogged this he was broken and alone. Now he has love :’)
I’ve been having sappy dreams about these two lately…
I really want them to kiss so bad
A mix of classic, retro, and different Halloween Songs
- This is Halloween - Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
- Monster Mash - Selebrities
- Day of the Dead - Voltaire
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- It’s Terror Time Again - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
- Brains! - Voltaire
- Ghost Busters Theme - Ray Parker Jr.
- Feed Me (Git it) - Little Shop of Horrors
- Grim Grinning Ghosts - Disney’s Haunted Mansion
- The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature
- Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Friends on the Other Side - Disney’s The Princess and The Frog
- Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Tod
- I Put a Spell on You - Hocus Pocus Soundtrack
- Dinner with Drac - John “The Cool Ghoul” Zacherle
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
- Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
- The Headless Horseman - Disney’s Ichabod & Mr. Toad
- Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) - David Bowie
- The Addam’s Family Song - The Addam’s Family Soundtrack
- Witch Doctor - Peter Pan Records
- Grave Robber at Large - Creature Feature
- Spooky Scary Skeletons - TheLivingTombstone mix
LISTEN HERE (X)
" Hang in there , Do you want to die here?! survivors are the victors , right?! DON'T DIE! OPEN YOUR EYES! That's right , we're going to survive "Happy 7th of September (No.6 Day) | Nezumi saving Shion Vs Shion saving Nezumi __ I'm glad I met you!
My roommate and I have had far too much coffee and I think our neighbors hate us
WHO DID THIS
I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER THE WHOLE TIME
I just want to take a moment to show some appreciation for Miho.
The boys approach her to be their club advisor and she agrees, despite sports having absolutely nothing to do with what she teachers. The sport is for swimming no less, and she clearly states she never wants to wear a swimsuit again. Even though being the supervisor to a swim club would probably bring up situations where she’ll have to deal with swimsuits (i.e. when Nagisa invited her with them to go shopping in episode 4), she still agrees.
She supports the team throughout both seasons. She goes to their practices and all their competitions, cheering them on alongside Gou and the others. She gives them advice in her own way. Both about swimming matters and personal matters. My favorite moment is when she talks to Nagisa about the issue with his parents. Her “yolo” philosophy has encouraged the boys to discover themselves, like in the season 1 finale how she didn’t scold them much for pulling the stunt of having Rin replace Rei, she just said “it’s fine, young people do crazy things.” She’s aware of changes in the team’s relationships, like how she noticed Haru seemed different, which shows she pays attention and truly does care.
And look how happy and proud she is here. Miho is a wonderful teacher and club advisor. She reminds me of a couple teachers I had in high school, who were so supportive of their students both in and outside the classroom, aka the best teachers ever. I hope the team gave her a nice gift after nationals for being their advisor cause she deserves it.
FUCKING IMPORTANT ALL READ PLEASE
Imagine Mako taking a stroll through Korra Park, hands in pockets and he stops at distance to glance at the monument of the person whose lips he has kissed before.
Close up to the statue, there’s this girl admiring it, a pout on her face as she observes it, she has short hair and a resemblance to the statue that makes his heart stop.
can we talk about the fact that the top 5 singles in itunes right now are all by women and the 3rd is a collaboration between 3 women.
can we talk about that
I thought this was hilarious when I was drunk